Celebrate the Month of February for Dental Care
February, the month of Children’s Dental Health, is a right period to take care of dental hygiene for kids from the Best Dentist in Riverside, CA. It is essential for kids to have extra encouragement and practice good habits for dental care.
Dental care for kids can be a part of the good everyday habit that keeps kids healthy and happy. At the same time, educators, health professionals, caregivers, media and parents can inculcate kids the value of dental care during the month of February. Some of the fun activities are wonderful ways to make your kids participate in this campaign. To celebrate the month of February, you may make your kids to have a feel in dental care with the following activities.
- We can make kids excited in picking out their own toothbrush with a specific character and toothpaste with a certain flavor.
- Find out videos or magazines that discuss dental care with fun factors.
- Play the songs related to the good habits of dental care to teach your children.
- Make a goal chart to find out the progress of kids while developing good habits.
- Rewards can encourage your children to reach goals on dental care.
- You may also try some other activities given below:
- Apple Teeth Snack by Totally Kids Times
- Dental Health Sensory Play by Still Playing School
- Dental Health Theme by Pre-K Pages
- Flossing Activity by Teaching Mama
- Flossing Activity with Egg Carton by Meet Penny
- Giant Model Mouth by Lessons from a Teacher
- Learn to Brush Teeth with Eggs by Teaching Mama
- Model Mouth Activity by Teaching Mama
- Race to Lose a Tooth Game by Toddler Approved
- Toothbrush Water Play by Teach Preschool
- Tooth Fairy Printables by 3 Dinosaurs
- Toothpaste Slime by Still Playing School
If your child needs a tooth cleaning or dental check-up, schedule an appointment for having Dental Care in Riverside, CA by mailing to email@example.com or by calling (951)892-0022.